Monday, September 7, 2009

A long time coming

Hey readers, thought to be extinct but proven to be alive and well. Hope all of you have done well in these past ten months. Mine have had their ups and downs, but lets just say I dont want to recount it one way or the other. The good times were great and the and the bad times were awful, but they were times, and more poignent to me in memory than they coud ever be expressed in word. I have started my senior year here at Umass, and its flooring. The passing of time is truly awe inspiring and cruel. Who knows what will befall me in the coming weeks, I know not what to expect. All I know it that its going to be exciting, and that there is a lot, a whole lot, that I must do. Should be interesting. I just moved into an apartment with Evan, Ashley and Jamie, and while I thought it was going to be a little bit questionable, I actually think its going to work out well. So thats good, living situation will be alright. Crowe is gone, and I actually miss the guy a lot. Sort of weird given our history, but time heals all wounds and we all look back on our experiance with fonder memories than the memories that actually happened.

Classes, experiance, adventure, wrap your arms around me, because here I come. I envy those just starting the journey, but I wouldent back tred. Here I stand.

No comments: